10 Things TODO! Week 11
Laugh it up this Spring Break with a Comedy Show Friday night at Odori Nightclub with headliner Alex Thomas, Billy Sorrells and Celebrity the Comedian and let the kid’s get crafty this week with an assortment of art and science crafting opportunities. So much to do, so little time.
1. Tuesday 3/13 thru Friday 3/16: Spring Break at the Victoria Public Library with daily events from 1 – 2 PM featuring crafting with the robotics club, video games and an a visit from the Texas Floating Classroom to learn about ocean science.
3. Tuesday 3/13 thru Thursday 3/15: Hands-On History: Art Around the World. Join the Museum of the Coastal Bend for three days of hands-on history. Activities include creating a mosaic, origami figures, tissue paper stained glass, wind socks, rain sticks, dot paintings, totem poles and paper lanterns.
6. Friday 3/16: Comedy Show at Odori Nightclub with Alex Thomas and opening act Billy Sorrells. Hosted by Celebrity the Comedian. VIP tickets include complimentary bottles of Ciroc or Crown, valet parking and direct entry into the venue.
7. Saturday 3/17: The annual Kiwanis Riverside Ride is this Saturday starting with a pancake breakfast and un-timed fun ride around our beautiful city. The ride is suitable for the serious trainer as well as casual riders, and the family too. Helmet required. Breakfast at 6:30 AM. Ride begins at 8:00 AM.
8. Saturday 3/17: Do all these events make you hungry? Huvar’s Artisan Market is hosting it’s monthly pop-up brunch this Saturday from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. They are even open Saturday night for pizza. Mmmm mmm good.
9. Saturday 3/17: The 5th Annual MD Shenanigans Festival is this Saturday from 2:00 PM – 2:00 AM at Dodge City Saloon with live music from 11 bands including Havens Edge, Painter and Poet, Stephanie Ross and The Southern Drive Band Purple Kush, and Texas 361. Proceeds benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association and the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation.
10. Saturday 3/17: If you have always wanted to sport a beret the 80’s Bar is saluting our soldiers with sponsor the Military Veteran Peer Network. Bring your battle buddy and enter for a chance to win prizes in the 80’s dance battle.